terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2011

Reaching your Soul

So far away and so close... I can touch your face, but still can't reach your soul... I can dry out your tears, but can't take away your sadness I can tell you about reason, but can't shut out your madness Will I ever be able to get to you and dive deep into your core and find the light that is hidden within making the pain hurt no more? I'll keep trying and I won't stop till my sweat drops its last drop till my heart beat gets to the top and there's nothing else I can do... Although what I really believe is that you'll recover and get through all the suffering you've been inflicted will dissipate and then you'll be you... And when this day comes I'll be there, holding your hand to celebrate your new birth, the beginning of a new man... For when that happens you'll be close even if far away And I'll be able to reach your soul and nothing will come in the way.

Nenhum comentário: