quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

Lost and condemned

Can’t help this frenzy
Covering every single part of me
Pulling me over danger
Raising up in anger
Lost and trapped in outerspace
Leaving back any kind of trace
My soul exploding in desire
My bones breaking up on fire
Struggling to survive
Messed up in my own ride
Wherever I go it doesn’t matter
I’m condemned to be lost forever
What I thought’d be me no longer exists
And this pain in my spirit resists
And insists on raping my mind
Tearing my memories, one at a time
I can’t hide, I can’t see, I can’t surrender
I’m condemned to be lost forever
What if I try to go to extremes
And figure out there’s no limit… what does it mean?
I’ve got my lot of suffering
I’ve got my part of struggling
It’s time for changes and makeovers
It’s time for no leftovers
Next step will be the end
And I’m condemned
To be lost forever and ever
No hope, no help, no saver
Just me, lost and condemned forever

Nenhum comentário: